Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

Happy Thursday!

I'm happy the sun has returned, but unfortunately, the air conditioning in our building is being turned off. Apparently, there's a leak somewhere in the building and the air has to be shut off so that the HVAC guys can work. Never a dull moment, I'm telling ya!

Remember how I told you I was having company over on Sunday? Well, today, I'm thankful for the company we had.

Last year, the husband and I went on a Marriage Encounter Retreat. When we came back, we were connected with a group of people in our area who also attended the retreat before we did. The husband and I have grown pretty close to these couples, and we meet once a month to hang out and catch up. We were able to get pictures of our group, so I'm able to share them with you!



MaryAnne and Bill, Ed and Lucy, Bette and Jim



JR and MC, Colleen and Mike, Dolores and Tony, me and the hubby.

Interested in finding out about Worldwide Marriage Encounter? Click here.

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

7 comments:

Lindsay @ http://pancakesnpajamas.blogspot.com/ said... Best Blogger Tips

I love having company. Today I'm thankful for having a wonderful job!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful that today is my last day of work before a 4 day weekend!!!

She-Fit said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm thankful for being able to get away from the weekend to visit my family.

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

Today I'm thankful for the beautiful weather in NY!

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

I love that everyone in the group is a different age....I think there is so much to learn from couples who have been married for 10 year, 25 year, or my grandparents who are almost at the 70 year mark!

I am thankful to day for all the kicking my little one is doing! I love when he lets me know he's there!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

today I am thankful for my niece who turned 7 years old!

You look beautiful in the picture! I spy a baby bump!

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

Aw, cute- I see a little pregnant lady too! You look great :)