Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!
I loved reading all of your comments on yesterday's post. I think I need to ask for to-go boxes more often.
The husband and I have a pretty busy weekend coming up, and on Sunday, we're having a few guests over the house. This can only mean one thing.....it was time to do a major cleaning!
I don't know about you, but I hate to clean. I mean absolutely hate it. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand when the house is messy, but the thought of doing everything at once-dusting, vacuuming, wiping down the floors....it gets me overwhelmed.
On Monday I started cleaning the house a little bit at a time, and here we are at Thursday, and I'm almost done! I still have to vacuum and clean the downstairs bathroom, but that shouldn't take long at all.
So today, I'm thankful for my almost spotless house.
Confession time! This is actually a picture from when the hubby and I first bought the house almost two years ago. Not too much has changed, other than the gazillion pictures that now flood the front of the fridge.
I love the feeling after cleaning-of knowing that everything is just as it should be, but getting there is a struggle!
Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?
Until next time!
~Anne Marie

6 comments:

eatmovelove said... Best Blogger Tips

I just wanted to let you know that even though I can't always comment - blogger won't let me from home :(...and I "sneak in " at work...;)...that I'm always reading. And I really appreciate you still reading me and supporting me ...especially in the wake of people like stalkers.

Thankful? Gosh I have to remember that. Thankful that I'm just alive and that with comes promise that one day things will be better...

Tracey said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm so thankful that I get to see my sister tomorrow. I haven't seen her in over 6 months!

Samantha~ said... Best Blogger Tips

Cleaning is my least favorite chore...cleaning anything!! I am thankful that I have a boyfriend who is willing to help out with the cleaning (most of the time!)

Ana said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful to be home!!! I love having my parents so close :)

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful for my job and colleagues that I like!

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

I am the same way....I love when my house is clean. My mom is visiting for the weekend, so I will be cleaning tomorrow.

Today I am thankful that I am really feeling my baby move! No mistaking this for gas!