Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

I hope you have been enjoying your week. I know that I have!

Since we're getting ready to celebrate a sweet holiday on Sunday, today, I thought I'd be thankful for moms. As I know you all already know, my mom and I have a very close relationship to the point where I would consider her one of my best friends. She's the person who knows me inside and out and still loves me despite anything. She's someone I can laugh with, cry with and act silly with. She's the best mom a girl could've ever asked for.



Mom at my house two years ago. I love this picture!

Not only am I thankful for my own mom, but also for the other women in my life who are mothers - in particular my aunt Nette and my grandmom.


Grandmom, mom and aunt Nette.

They are such strong, loving and nurturing women, and I'm so blessed to have them in my life.

To all of you mothers, may you have a wonderful mother's day on Sunday!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie





11 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

PERFECT for this week! And its really your Mama's day too!

biz319 said... Best Blogger Tips

Wonderful post :D

I am thankful that our kids are healthy - I take that for granted sometimes!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy Mother's day to YOU!!!!

I am thankful today for something simple; it didn't rain this morning and I was able to have a nice run in the trails =)

Kenzie @ A Healthy Purpose said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm thankful for finishing school and having two weeks 'off' to appreciate my time before it gets crazy!

Ali said... Best Blogger Tips

I am always thankful for my MOM! She is just the greatest blessing to me.

Thanks for reminding me to be thankful everyday :)

Beth @ Beth's Journey to Thin said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm thankful for my family, my friends, my mom and my boyfriend!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful for good friends to go out with tonight!!

Julie said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice post! My mom and I are very best friends as well, I wouldn't trade her for the world.

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm thankful today for my boyfriend. I've been seeing him a lot less lately (new job) and it really makes me appreciate him more!

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

This is a few days belated but I, too, am so thankful for my mommy! She's so wonderful!

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips

Great family photos.
Today I'm thankful that my office mate is back and it won't be lonely in here the next few days.