Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Spinach Pie

Happy Wednesday!

I work at a law school, and today is graduation day! Congrats to all of the 2010 grads!

I forgot my camera today, so I apologize for the recycled picture. I made Italian Spinach Pie this weekend. I haven't had it in a while, and I had almost forgotten how rich it tastes!



In the mix went:

16oz fat free cottage cheese
4 eggs
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
8 oz mozzarella cheese
1 pepper
1 package frozen spinach, thawed and drained

Mix all the ingredients together and bake for 40 minutes in a 350 degree oven. The result is tasty, cheesy goodness!

Question of the Day:
What do you do for a living/what are you in school for?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

13 comments:

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats on graduation! FUN FUN! I'm a data analyst by day, a gardener by night... :)

Thanks for your comment, I'm glad to read I'm not the only one.

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

Yum! That looks absolutely amazing!!

Lindsay @ http://pancakesnpajamas.blogspot.com/ said... Best Blogger Tips

This looks so simple and yummy.

Erin at The Healthy apron said... Best Blogger Tips

I went to school for dietetics and now work as a dietitian for a county health dept! Congrats on graduation!

whataboutsummer said... Best Blogger Tips

Industrial Engineer (to be)
NO! housewife-in-training (I hope)

congrats to you

Tina said... Best Blogger Tips

Well I went to school to be a Spanish teacher...did that for like 4 years...and now stay at home. I don't plan on going back either. I would much rather pursue freelance writing and personal training. Kind of frustrating I wasted all that time in college. It was fun though!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I work as a grade 7/8 teacher.

I just finished my BA Honours in Psychology in December, and will convocate in a couple weeks. I am starting my Masters in ED Psych. this fall.

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the spinach pie! I need to make that for sure!

I was a school counselor for 6 years. But I am back in school working on my prerequisites to get into an RD program.

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

The spinach pie looks delicious!!!

I'm an RD, but you knew that!

Jenn (Jenn's Menu and Lifestyle Blog) said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm a small business owner (computer software, web design, etc.), blogger, and princess as my husband says. :D LOL

Jenn

lynn @ the actors diet said... Best Blogger Tips

this looks terrific - i'm going to make that!

Simply Life said... Best Blogger Tips

oh that looks great!

Julie @ Pickley Pear said... Best Blogger Tips

Great looking spinach pie. I have never made it, but I think I should!