Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Rainy Day

It's raining again in Philly. We were teased a few weeks ago with gorgeous weather but ever since then, the weather has been a mix of cold, rainy days. I thought it was supposed to be Spring!

Yesterday I had one of those days where I was tired all day. After I came home from work, I did some laundry, fell asleep for an hour, talked to my mom and then fell asleep again until the hubby came home from work. Needless to say, I'm very well rested this morning!

This rainy weather makes it the perfect day for some baked ziti. I know you're probably tired of seeing it on the blog, but I don't think I could ever get tired of eating it!


How can this be anything but good, comfort food?




Love the cheese!



Sliced and ready to go.
Question of the Day:
Are there any meals you could again and again without getting tired of it?
Until next time!
~Anne Marie

12 comments:

wizard12399 said... Best Blogger Tips

How could anyone get tired of pasta. I could eat it 24/7.

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I could also eat pasta 24/7!!!!! I love mac and cheese, spaghetti and meatballs, fettuccine Alfredo etc.

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

wow! I have never made baked ziti before, but that looks absolutely fabulous!

xo

Ali said... Best Blogger Tips

I could eat a banana peanut butter sandwich every day forever!

Tracey said... Best Blogger Tips

The baked ziti looks so good. I could eat it for breakfast right now!

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

I love baked pasta dishes! And I love that there are always leftovers :)

Glad you caught up on some rest.

Ana said... Best Blogger Tips

Gotta love pasta!! I haven't eaten it in soo long though!! I eat PB daily and I never get tired of it!

Andrea @ CanYouStayForDinner.com said... Best Blogger Tips

Mmm, I could eat your baked ziti all the time too! I think I feel the same about peanut butter and fluff sandwiches!

Lindsay @ http://pancakesnpajamas.blogspot.com/ said... Best Blogger Tips

I love pasta and cheese..never gets old!!! Yours looks so pretty!

Shawnee said... Best Blogger Tips

That's a great idea. Looks yummy. I always cook sandwiches. Especially grilled cheese. I like to mix it up though, like grilled cheese and hummus or grilled cheese, spinach and tomatos. It's easy and tasty. That's why I love it.

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

I don't think I'll ever tire of homemade pizza!

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

The ziti looks wonderful! Glad you're well-rested..hope you are today, too! I am not, ugh!! :)

I think I could eat anything breakfast over and over...just love it!