Friday, May 21, 2010

An Old Favorite

I'm so happy it's Friday!! It's such a beautiful day too, which makes it even better!

For the last few weeks, I've been having cereal for breakfast because I haven't wanted anything else. Cereal is so refreshing but it doesn't hold me over very well.

This week, however, I've been returning to an old favorite breakfast.


Oatmeal and cinnamon with some fiber one on the side.

Even though it's warm, this is one of the few breakfasts that really satisfy me, and warms my belly. A winner combo, in my opinion!

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite breakfast?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

10 comments:

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

Oats and pancakes are my favorite breakfasts! Oats when I have to stay full for a long time, pancakes when I know I'll be able to eat earlier than usual.

Lindsay @ http://pancakesnpajamas.blogspot.com/ said... Best Blogger Tips

Pancakes are my favorite, but I love to have eggs as well. During the week I'm pretty pressed for time so I roll with oats!

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips

My fav breakfast is bacon and egss. :) Most days I eat cold cereal. I try buy high fibre brands to get some staying power out of them. I do love cold cereal.

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

Great breakfast! This week I had my new breakfast bake recipe 4 times - eggs/cream of mushroom/sausage - YUM!! :)

Tracey said... Best Blogger Tips

Lately my favorite breakfast has been Chobani yogurt with granola. I'm really liking it and craving it when I wake up!

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

I am addicted to oats for breakfast right now. i use to be on a serious muffin kick though.

xo

lynn @ the actors diet said... Best Blogger Tips

chocolate chip pancakes. straight up!

littlemisspotato said... Best Blogger Tips

I notice a difference between oats and cereal too! Oats really hold me out for several hours but I get so snacky with cereal and get so hungry within an hour. ;)

Happy Friday! ...well Saturday now.

Biz said... Best Blogger Tips

My go to usually involves eggs and cheese - love savory breakfasts!

Hope you are enjoying your Saturday!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

My favourite breakfast is eggs and bacon!!!