Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Find Fri....Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! At least we are halfway through the week!

I think the title New Find Friday sounds much better than New Find Wednesday, but I'm just going with the flow. Last week, while my mom was clipping coupons, she clipped this out because she thought that it would be a good post for the blog. Isn't she adorable?


I had to pick this up and take a pictures of it because it got wet right as I was getting ready to take the picture!

This was a "coupon" that said to visit www.sunmaid.com for free recipes and recipe booklets. I had the chance to visit the website this morning, and I loved what I saw. There were many recipes that I can see myself making in the near future. They even had a section for healthy recipes, which rocks.

Thanks, mom, for finding this little gem in the weekend paper! I love finds like these!

Question of the Day:
What's your newest "find?"

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

7 comments:

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips

Newest find...hmm...I'm hoping that I find it today...fresh asparagus. :)

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

newest find would have to be POM Wonderful!

I think your mom is so cute!

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

I'll have to check that out. You mom is funny. My father-in-law sent me a picture of his dinner a couple of weeks ago because he wanted me to blog about it :)

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

Your mom is sweet :-)

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

My newest find was my new rice cooker on sale :)

Julie said... Best Blogger Tips

Strawberry Banana Chobani. I was so excited to find it!

lynn @ the actors diet said... Best Blogger Tips

thanks for the link - i love raisins!