Friday, May 14, 2010

Getting Ready

Here we are at Friday!! YAY!!! Even though I've got a relatively busy weekend coming up (can we say baby registering and company coming over in the same day?), I'm looking forward to having the next two days off.

It's not that I don't have the best job in the world-I really do, but time off is always nice!

I had a lot to get ready for this week, so for dinner, I needed something that would be quick. For me, doing that means pop something in the oven and forget about it for awhile.

When I saw this guy on sale, I knew it was my answer:


Perdue Oven Stuffer Roaster

Seriously, I don't think it can get any easier than this-cut a slit in the bag, put it in the oven for 115 minutes and you're good to go. The best part? No cleaning out the chicken before hand. That just grosses me out!

After 115 minutes were up, I was greeted with an amazing smelling kitchen and this...



It has fed the husband and I for three nights. Can't beat that!

Question of the Day:
Any exciting plans for the weekend?

Until next time!

~Anne Marie

11 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

Have fun registering! The chicken looks like it turned out perfect! I am so with you on getting grossed out by cleaning out a chicken. When I buy chicken for Josh, I get usually go organic with almost not fat on it so I don't have to touch it too much before cooking ;) haha

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips

The chicken loos great! I dont' like raw chicken either, I usually wear gloves to handle it! It's just so slimy!

Registering will be tons of fun! Where are you going?

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

Jessica-I'm registering at Babies R Us :)

Lindsay @ http://pancakesnpajamas.blogspot.com/ said... Best Blogger Tips

That chicken turned out beautifully! Registering is going to be so much fun! Enjoy it!

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow that is easy!

I'm working this weekend, and also celebrating my grandfather's birthday :)

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

That chicken looks sooooooooo good!!

I have a friends bridal shower and bachelorette party tomorrow!!

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

Dang girl that chicken looks like it turned out awesome. I absolutely hate cleaning out a chicken or a turkey... it really grosses me out. Or i`ll try to talk the boy into doing it. I have a bunch of rubber gloves around though in case I am forced to deal with it.

xo have a fabulous day!

Mary :: A Merry Life said... Best Blogger Tips

My exciting plans? Working! Hehe. It's a new job so it's mostly training/easy. I guess that's exciting.

that chicken looks really good!

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

WOW! That is easy! 115 minutes from 6:15 pm would put me...really late! We could do that on the weekend, though!

Baby registering...aww! I just bought my cousin a diaper genie today!

lynn @ the actors diet said... Best Blogger Tips

i need to pick up a rotisserie chicken and just eat it all week by myself (my husband's a vegetarian)...

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

Awwwww you are registering! you might have to give us the info lol