Monday, May 3, 2010

Buffalo Chicken with a Side of Elton

Happy Monday!

Thanks for all of your well wishes on Thursday's post. Everything went well with the ultrasound, minus the fact that the baby was being extremely stubborn! The baby was flipped one way, and they needed him or her to turn over so they could get a picture of the four chambers of the heart. It was the last picture they needed, and literally, it took them almost an hour until the baby decided to cooperate. I hope this isn't an indication of things to come! ;)

After the ultrasound on Friday, I came home and cooked up my meals for the week. I decided to make some buffalo chicken since the hubby and I haven't had it in a while.


Some fat free blue cheese dressing and hot sauce mixed together.


Baked and ready to be eaten!

So I have to say that the Elton John concert on Friday night was so much fun!! We had decent seats, and it was awesome to see my mom dancing around having a great time.

Mari, this one's for you! I apologize in advance for the shakiness of the video!







Question of the Day:
Who's your favorite musician?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

9 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

Glad to hear the ultrasound went well!!! And the concert= amazing! Favorite ever- tie between Billy Joel and the barenaked ladies!

Tina said... Best Blogger Tips

I love me some buffalo chicken!

I would have to say Aerosmith is my favorite musical group. I grew up listening to them and Bon Jovi all the time.

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

I don't really have a favorite musician. Just favorite songs!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I have too many favourite groups and musicians, but a couple that I love are:

- Bright Eyes
- Dashboard Confessional
- Pink
- Eminem :-)

shannon (the daily balance) said... Best Blogger Tips

SUCH A HARD QUESTION -- my all time fave is prob john mayer! such an amazing performer, songwriter, etc. and so good live!

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

Glad baby is good! The buffalo chicken looks AWESOME!!!

I think my favorite musician is Carrie Underwood :)

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

What an amazing time! Glad to hear the baby has a personality, so cute!

I am a huge fan of Carlos Santana as a musician and of course love LOTS of other music.

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips

Really great about the ultrasound!
I have a question for you - how did you keep your spirits up in earlier pregnancy, when you pants wouldn't do up, but mat clothes were still to big, and you're on day 3 of the same pants?
I'm feeling pretty crap today because of it, even though I'm REALLY excited about it! :) :(

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

I am so sorry it took me this long to comment (I suck) I can't believe you recorded it for ME! when I read your comment this morning and saw the link, I started to tear when I saw the performance! that is one of my favorite songs EVER! I get goosebumps whenever I hear it! you rock honey! thanks so much!!!!!