Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Here we are at another Thankful Thursday!

Before I get into what I'm thankful for this week, I should tell you that I'll have zero access to the internet tomorrow, so no blogging for me. This kinda ties into what I'm thankful for, so here goes nothing...

Tomorrow the husband and I are going for another ultrasound. This time, the radiologist is looking for the baby's organs-lungs, kidneys, brain, etc. It's hard to believe that I'm getting another ultrasound so soon, but I can't wait to see the little guy/girl. As far as I know, this will be the last ultrasound that I'll get.

Tomorrow night, my mom and I are heading down to Reading to spend some "mommy and me" time with this guy:


Sir Elton!

Whenever he tours, my mom and I try to make it a point to go to a concert. With the baby coming in September, life will get even MORE busy, so this is a perfect time to enjoy each other's company while rocking out to Elton John.




He's such an amazing performer. He literally takes the stage at 8:00 (with no opening act) and plays for three hours straight. It's an awesome experience, and if you ever get a chance to see him, definitely do it!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

15 comments:

Elina said... Best Blogger Tips

Another chance to see a growing baby in your belly and a great concert?! Definitely sounds like a day to be thankful for :)

MaryMoh said... Best Blogger Tips

Ulta sound is exciting. I remember so excited about it to be able to 'see' my baby and hear the heart beats. Enjoy your time with your mom. I'm a fan of Elton John too. I wish I can song so well like him! But if I do, I 'll surely be in X Factor...haha

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

I LOVE ELTON JOHN! I think you should call me when he performs "Tiny Dancer"...I loooooove that song!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

oh and make sure to get pictures from the Ultra Sound! We wanna see lol

biz319 said... Best Blogger Tips

How exciting for the ultrasound! When I had Hannah, I only got one - and the way she was turned they couldn't tell the sex.

I had a c-section, and when I woke up I asked "what did I have?" The nurse replied "a girl!" I fell asleep, only to ask the same question - two more times!!

The nurse was like "YOU HAD A GIRL!" I just smiled and fell back asleep! :D

Have fun with your Momma and Elton!

Lindsay @ http://pancakesnpajamas.blogspot.com/ said... Best Blogger Tips

Such a perfect thing to be thankful for! Yay for seeing your baby.

Andrea @ CanYouStayForDinner.com said... Best Blogger Tips

Good luck with the ultrasound!!! It must be so exciting! And have a fantastic time with your mom at the concert. I simply adore Elton John and would love to see him live. Enjoy!!

Tracey said... Best Blogger Tips

I've been to a ton of concerts and Elton John was the BEST one I've ever been too!

Lauren @ Eater not a runner said... Best Blogger Tips

So exciting, have a blast!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful for my mom :-)

I LOVE Elton John, and I would love to see him in concert one day!

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

Have a great time tonight!!

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

Hope the ultrasound went super well. VERY awesome that you're seeing Elton. He is amazing.

lynn @ the actors diet said... Best Blogger Tips

i love that seeing elton john is your thing with your mom. that's really wonderful.

Julie said... Best Blogger Tips

I'd love to see Elton, hope you enjoyed the show, and hopefully the ultrasound went great too!

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Anne Marie! I just found your blog and am excited to "meet" someone who is also pregnant. I am 18 weeks now. I have my ultrasound on Thursday and I can't wait to find out if my bean is a boy or a girl! Then I can stop calling it a bean :) I'll be following along!