Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Here we are at another Thankful Thursday! I couldn't wait to get to this part of the week so that I could show all you bloggie aunties (as Mari puts it) a picture from the ultrasound last week.

Today, I'm thankful for the opportunity to see this little guy/girl for the first time.


If you tilt your head to the right, you'll see baby C's face.

I thought this was the coolest picture from the ultrasound pictures we were given. The baby was busy kicking up a storm, although I still haven't felt any movement yet. At one point, he/she opened and closed his/her mouth. It was the cutest thing I think I've ever seen.

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

10 comments:

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips

Amazing. Truly amazing. How far along are you?

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks, Jessica!! I'm 17 weeks, so four months and a week :)

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

So amazing!! I am thankful for a husband that puts my lunch together for me in the morning :-) He is sweet!

Ana said... Best Blogger Tips

Awww!! Thanks for sharing, I think this is the first time I see an ultrasound! Today I am thankful that graduation is only weeks away!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful for seeing my bloggie niece or nephew!!!!!! thanks for sharing this with us! so beautiful! I am so happy for you two =)

Kenzie @ A Healthy Purpose said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh how beautiful!
I'm thankful for the people in my life that love and support me :)

Lindsay @ http://pancakesnpajamas.blogspot.com/ said... Best Blogger Tips

Yay! How fantastic!

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

That's amazing! I can't believe how big he/she is. I was expecting a little peanut!

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

How exciting!!! Congratulations! That has to be an amazing feeling to see the baby!

xo

Gina said... Best Blogger Tips

this entry gave me chills and got me a little teary-eyed! i can't wait to meet baby C! :)