Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Shortcuts

Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday!

When I went food shopping last week, I had chicken breasts on the list. I normally pick up the store brand package of chicken, but there weren't any decent sales...until I saw some Perdue Perfect Portions on sale for much less than I expected. After looking around for a bit, I ended up going with the Herb & Pepper flavor.

In my package were five chicken breasts perfectly seasoned and ready to be baked.

Sorry for the bad lighting!

In about 20 minutes or so, I had dinner ready to go, and I didn't have to do a thing!




They were, in fact, perfectly seasoned. I loved every bite! I can't wait to stock up on these guys the next time they are on sale.

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite shortcut?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

9 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice! Having a little bit of the prep work done for you is really nice. Occasionally I will purchase the bagged lettuce varieties vs. heads of romaine or iceberg.

Andrea @ CanYouStayForDinner.com said... Best Blogger Tips

Delish! I love the convenience of things like this! I guess my favorite shortcut is Pillsbury Pie Crust- it tastes so flaky and delicious and works wonderfully in a pinch when I can't make my own crust.

I also love bagged coleslaw!

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

That looks divine! For stir frys and such I will free onions and green peppers or pineapple when I can get them cheap... works fabulous to just throw in.

xo

Kenzie @ A Healthy Purpose said... Best Blogger Tips

my favorite shortcuts are bars--larabars, go raw bars, granola bars. I like to make them myself, so when I buy them... it's a big treat!

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

Trader Joe's is my shortcut- chopped veggies, pizza crust, sauces! They make instant meals but I know they are still good for me!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

Pre-shredded cheese. I also love sliced pre-sliced mushrooms - anything that saves time when cooking a big meal.

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice! My favorite shortcut is Trader Joe's premade sauces - easy peasy!

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

I like getting prewashed bag spinach or jarred minced garlic.

lynn @ the actors diet said... Best Blogger Tips

trader joe's prepared sauces save my life continually