Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Product Review Time!

I've had this granola for quite a while and just yesterday I decided to break it open....without a camera in sight, which means that I don't have any pictures to share with you other than the package. I think I may be considered a bad food blogger by now.


This was a free sample given by Bear Naked Granola in the banana nut flavor.

Oh my goodness was this stuff delicious!! It was a little calorie-heavy, but it kept me full for quite awhile. I remember back in the day making my own granola that was low cal and very tasty. This package made me want to search for the recipe and make it again.

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite snack?

Until next time!

~Anne Marie

11 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey girly! I love granola, but often make my own (or use Galaxy granola which is low fat and made with fruit!). My usual recipe is 2 cups oats, 1 cup unsweetened coconut, 1 cup mixed nuts & seeds, 2 tablespoons oil, 2 tablespoons honey. Mix all together well, bake at 250 for 1 hour.

Ana said... Best Blogger Tips

Some granola is very high in calories!! But it is so darn good, that's why I try to make my own, I can add the ingredients I like and control the sweetness (some are too sweet).

I love snacks, right now my go to snack has got to be fruits, with Kashi cereal, and some kefir, soo good!

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips

I love Bear Naked granola! They stopped carrying it in my grocery store and I don't know where I can find it now!

Haleigh said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Anne Marie! I just found your blog :) Your weight loss journey is an inspiring one. Although I've never tried Weight Watchers myself.. my mom lost 80 lbs on the program and she is happier than she has been in a long time.

I love granola but I can never seem to stick to 1 portion so I usually eat musli with yogurt instead... less calories and more filling. I hope you have a good day! xoxo

Tina said... Best Blogger Tips

I have always wanted to try the Bear Naked granolas. Now I want to even more that you say it is so good.

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

oooh great review! My favorite snack is laughing cow cheese wedges with carr's crackers!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

Yums I think I would like that granola! I am going to look for it the next time I am at the supermarket or target

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

I just recently got into liking granola. I love just eating it out of the bag!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I love cheese and crackers or tortilla chips with guacamole, or fruit.

lynn @ the actors diet said... Best Blogger Tips

i don't know what my favorite snack is!!! probably frozen yogurt, which i consider a snack and dessert....

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

Fabulous Review! My favorite snack is a piece of Cabot cheese or chips and salsa


xo