Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy 21st Birthday, Kevin!

Happy Monday! It's raining in Philly, which makes it harder to start a Monday, but on the positive side, it's my brother's 21st birthday today!! I can't believe he's 21 already. It's crazy how fast time flies. It feels like he was a teenager just yesterday!

We celebrated Kevin's birthday over the weekend. It was so much fun to hang out with the family again. I thought it'd be fun to share some pictures of the party with you....


The hubby, older brother, me, birthday boy and his girlfriend. I didn' t know you could fit that many people on a sofa!



The yummy cake!! I particularly enjoy the heart my mom drew over the "i" in birthday.

My cousin and I have to take at least one silly picture when we're together. It's pretty ridiculous that this is considered normal behavior for us.


And, of course, I can't leave out a picture of me and my brothers.


Love these guys.

Question of the Day:
What was your favorite age?

Until next time!

~Anne Marie

10 comments:

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

Aww, Happy birthday Kevin! Looks like a fun party!

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy birthday to your bro! Family time is always a blast :) Hmmm favorite age? I dunno?? I liked being 5 a lot

biz319 said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy Birthday to Kevin! What a great time :D

Wow, that's a hard question - I guess the age of 30 - my daughter was 7 and I had just bought our first house together. It was just me and her then before I met Tony - and while I love my life now, I would have been satisfied if it was just me and her always.

But now that she's 18, I am more than happy to have shared the last 10 years with my hubby!!

I have gorgeous blue skies today - but your day was like our yesterday!

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

Cute pictures!! Happy birthday to your brother!! I think I liked being 8. 3rd grade was the bomb and I remember having great friends and activities!!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy Birthday to your Bro!!!

I love how close you are to your family!

Tina said... Best Blogger Tips

I love the pictures! It looks like a lot of fun. I love being goofy with family.

And I would have to say my favorite age was 25. That was the year my daughter was born, I grew more in my faith than ever before, and really got a good relationship and understanding of food and honoring my body.

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I loved being 17, and I love being 27!

Andrea @ CanYouStayForDinner.com said... Best Blogger Tips

Awww so wonderful that you spent time with your brother to celebrate the big 2-1!! Looks like you had a great time! I'd say my favorite age was 18!

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

So cute! Your family is beautiful!

My brother turns 21 on July 8th!

I think 19 was my favorite age. Oh to be 19 again!

Julie said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy Birthday to your bro. I loved 23, it was a great year. It's kind of gone downhill after that :(