Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Feel Free to Skip It

Happy Tuesday!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes for my brother yesterday. Despite the rainy weather, he had a really good day!

The title of this post comes because I think I've been making pizza for the last few weeks, and I'm sure you're getting tired of seeing it on the blog (but honestly, I'm not tired of eating it!)

The reason I decided to post this today was because the husband made this pizza. Halfway through, we decided that we didn't have enough mozzarella cheese. What was a pizza-loving couple supposed to do? The hubby raided the fridge and came up with the perfect idea....using Parmesan cheese in addition to the mozzarella cheese.


See the tiny bits of Parm?

This pizza actually turned out to taste so good. I think the husband may have hit the jackpot with this one!

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite kind of cheese or cheese substitute?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

6 comments:

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips

I love a really creamy goat cheese. Mmm...

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

I love parmesan on pizza! My favorite cheeses are feta, Monterrey jack, and mozzarella!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

I keep seeing pizza all over the blogs today! I think I need to make a mini pizza tonight for din din =)

Train Your Life said... Best Blogger Tips

did you realize you won the chobani case? email me at pens262gmail.com!!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I love goat cheese and Gruyère cheese best!!

lynn @ the actors diet said... Best Blogger Tips

i have to say, i'm not a big cheese person. i think it's my asian genes. but i do love pizza. so i guess mozzerella...