Monday, March 15, 2010

The Best Lasagna Ever!

Hello everyone!

I hope you had a fantastic weekend! On Friday, the hubby and I went to our friends' house for dinner. They served the most amazing lasagna (made with whole wheat noodles, might I add!). It was honestly the best lasagna I have ever tasted-even better than I've had at restaurants (and that says a lot!)

Ron and Joe (our buddies) were so nice that they let us take home the leftover lasagna and garlic bread.


This was what was leftover-I told you it was good!

The husband and I ate some for dinner on Saturday and plan on finishing it up tomorrow night for dinner.


Yum!

Can't forget that garlic bread!


The amount of cheese on this thing was incredible.

Thanks Ron and Joe for having us over-it was so much fun!

Question of the Day:

Garlic bread-yay or nay?

I LOVE garlic bread-the more, the better!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

13 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

mmm leftover lasagna is better than it is the first time around! I love garlic bread, but only eat it every great once in a while. Hope you're having a good Monday

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow that looks great! So sweet of them to send it with you - and yes, garlic bread could be a meal for me - love it!

Lauren @ Eater not a runner said... Best Blogger Tips

I might be the only person who doesn't like garlic bread!!

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

Yum! I love lasagna! I am a small piece of garlic bread fan

Nicci@NiftyEats said... Best Blogger Tips

I love leftovers and homemade lasagna!

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

Garlic bread- yay! I haven't had it for ages though! Must get to that soon!

Veggies 'n' Cake said... Best Blogger Tips

YES! I love Garlic bread. The only thing that could make it better is adding cheese.

Amanda said... Best Blogger Tips

thanks for the encouragement! I am making your chicken with balsamic vinegar tonight...can't wait!

biz319 said... Best Blogger Tips

I love lasagna - but my hubby isn't as big a fan - he's the only Italian I know who doesn't like ricotta cheese!

YAY on garlic bread!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

I think I am going to call my mom and ask her to make me an eggplant Lasagna!

and YAY to garlic bread! YAAAAY

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

Garlic bread = Love.

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

Garlic bread is good, but I'd rather have more 'za! Did you get the recipe for this amazing lasagna!? : )

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

Nicole-I didn't get the recipe, but it's on my list of things to do!