Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

It's so fun for me to do my Thankful Thursday posts - and I know I say that just about every Thursday, but it's so true.

Today, I am thankful for my nephew. When I first met him a year ago, I was so excited to finally be an aunt.

You couldn't hide the excitement on my face!

I swear he smiled a little for this picture because he could sense how much I love him, but really, he was just yawning.

This picture is one of my favorites!
Watching the little guy grow up has been completely amazing.


And watching him take naps is just about the sweetest thing ever.

I love looking at pictures of him and seeing how much he looks like my brother and how his temperament matches my sister-in-law to a tee. He's the calmest baby I've ever met, and I could probably count on one hand the number of times I've seen him cry.


He also likes to eat-just like his aunt!

It's amazing how this one tiny life has brought so much joy into our family. It's hilarious to watch my cousins and I (who are basically all adults now) sit on the floor and act like fools just to see if we can make my nephew laugh or giggle or babble.





I'm so thankful that I have my nephew in my life. He's one amazing little kid!

Question of the Day:

What are you thankful for today?
Until next time!
~Anne Marie

9 comments:

faithfitnessfun said... Best Blogger Tips

What a cutie!!!

Veggies 'n' Cake said... Best Blogger Tips

So cute!

I'm thankful for so many things. It is hard to narrow them down. But today I will say I'm thankful for finding my husband. He is the perfect match to all that is me!

Samantha~ said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful that I have wonderful blogger friends to read every single day to make me smile!!

It is amazing to read about everyone's day and what their struggles and triumphs are.

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

Your nephew is such a cutie! I feel the same way about mine- totally steals the show!

eaternotarunner said... Best Blogger Tips

He is SO adorable!

biz319 said... Best Blogger Tips

So cute! They do grow up so fast!

I am thankful I don't live in New York where they are supposed to get a ton more snow! :D

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

I love seeing pics of your nephew. He's so cute!

I'm thankful for making it home in a snow storm today, and to the man who helped me dig my car out of the parking lot at work!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful that I can go to bed early tonight :-)

Dawn Dishes It Out said... Best Blogger Tips

He is adorable! Kids are fantastic! They have a way of helping put life into perspective.