Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

Hello everyone!

Sorry-I took the day off from blogging yesterday. There was so much snow on the ground that I couldn't take my eyes off of it or the TV.

Today is my second snow day from work, and I am loving every minute of it....well, most of the time!!

Today, instead of being regretful of the snow, I decided to embrace the very stuff that I tend to hate.

I'm thankful for weather like this that makes me and the hubby have off from work.



Please stay safe out there-it's dangerous!!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

6 comments:

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful that I don't have to go to work today!! It is a 5 day weekend for me!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful for my dad!

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow! Look at all the snow- amazing! I hope you stay safe and the storm passes! Our East Coast office is snowed in as well and I'm a little jealous of the snow days!

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

Aw I love a snow day!

I'm thankful for my sweet pupper - he's been keeping me company all day and I don't feel 100%

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm thankful I didn't get as much snow as you! Haha, we only got one major snow day.

biz319 said... Best Blogger Tips

Thankful that I have a three day weekend coming up! I decided to take Monday off and my daughter and I are going to hit the thrift stores!