Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Foods

Happy Monday!

I can't believe that we got almost 30 inches of snow over the weekend. It was insane! Thankfully, my neighbor used his snow blower to help the neighborhood dig out of the craziness that was the snow storm. Rumor has it that we might get another 6-12 inches Tuesday into Wednesday. I can't tell how much I wish Spring were here!

Since yesterday was the Super Bowl, I decided to make some quick and easy stromboli's. I bought some pre-made whole wheat pizza dough and filled it with a pepper and onion mix and cheese.


Before adding the cheese.

I also took some leftover ham and stuffed another stromboli.


Getting ready to go into the oven.

The result was ooey-gooey cheesy awesomeness. I served them with a side of marinara sauce, which complimented them really well.


The peppers and cheese.


Ham and cheese!


All in all, they were a big hit!


Question of the Day;

What's your favorite party food?


Sorry for the short post-I have homework and exams up to my ears!
Until next time!

~Anne Marie

7 comments:

eaternotarunner said... Best Blogger Tips

30 inches?!? That is crazy!

My favorite food at parties is always the dessert, I love cake!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

my fave party dish would have to be this chicken paté that my aunt makes...yuuuums

Kristen @ Change of Pace said... Best Blogger Tips

I love stromboli! My husband likes it with pepperoni and cheese. I never thought of making a veggie one. Excellent idea girl :)

Samantha~ said... Best Blogger Tips

I've never made that, but it looks amazing. I have such a hard time finding premade pizza dough!! I can't find it any where in my town!!

I made buffalo chicken dip for Super Bowl and it was a huge hit!! Not the healthiest thing, but it's only once a year!!

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

Whoa 30 inches?! And you were just saying how you were done with the snowy weather lol. Stupid winter!

Favorite party food is spinach, onion, or artichoke dip with raw veggies.

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

My favourite party food is anything I can eat with my fingers!! (Including pizza, dips with things to dip in them, cheese and crackers, appetizers, shrimp etc).

Gina said... Best Blogger Tips

hey u!! i'm still here. :) email me at ginaper@gmail.com. i'm on it all the time. miss u! :)