Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another Food Review

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry for being MIA yesterday. For some reason it's so much easier to blog when I have downtime at work versus when I'm home. The hubby and I took off yesterday to spend some time together which in turn led to me taking off from blogging. Sometimes it's nice to unplug and tune into the real world.

Remember when I reviewed the fruit crisps? Well, I also received some low fat granular from Foodbuzz's Tastemaker Program as part of the package.



The husband and I tried out this low fat "touch of honey" granola.



I decided to try it dry, while the husband ate his with some milk. The result? One of the best tasting granola I have ever tasted. It's sweet, crunchy and simply awesome. Even the husband poured himself some more cereal after he was finished. If you see it in stores, definitely try it out. You won't be disappointed!

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite kind of granola?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

13 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

It is nice to unplug every now and again! Glad you enjoyed the cereal! I like to home make my granola when I can! When I can't- we will get some from the bins at WFs

Kristen @ Change of Pace said... Best Blogger Tips

I love Barenaked granola... Really just anything that isn't too sweet and is nice and crunchy. :)

Dawn Dishes It Out said... Best Blogger Tips

I agree with Erica, I like to make homemade granola as well. Otherwise, I pick some up at TJ's.

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

My fave Granola would have to be Kashi's Summer Berry =)

Rose said... Best Blogger Tips

I've never seen this kind. I'll be on the look out!

Jenn@slim-shoppin said... Best Blogger Tips

I got the same thing, and I was pleasantly surprised at how good their granola was! It lasted all of about a week at my house. My kids were eating it out of the box!

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

I know what you mean. I definitely am better at blogging when I'm busy, rather than if I'm just lazing around at home!

My favorite granola is Gabbie's chocolate banana hemp granola. I've only found it at my health store.

THE ACTORS DIET said... Best Blogger Tips

i've really enjoyed udi's granola. tastes homemade!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I like glo-nola!!!

eaternotarunner said... Best Blogger Tips

Sometimes unplugging is the best :-) I want to try that granola!

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

I like any kind of granola :) I have a hard time controlling myself around it!

I do love TJ's blueberry granola if I do buy it!

Mom on the Run said... Best Blogger Tips

When I could eat granola I really like this small brand Gaby's Granola. It is so tasty! My household did like the Special K granola as well.

biz319 said... Best Blogger Tips

Sophia of Burp & Slurp made me homemade granola for Christmas - it was the best granola I've ever had! I'll see if I can find the recipe :D