Wednesday, February 24, 2010

...and That's Lunch!

Good morning!

I realized that I mainly post meals I make for dinner, but every once in awhile, it's nice to have a change. Lately, I've been on a Boca product kick, so I thought I'd share with you my latest lunch.

When I saw these at the store, I knew I'd have to try some.


Boca chick'n nuggets.

These taste exactly like the chicken nuggets I remember eating as a kid. I'll be buying these again for sure!

Next up, I made some couscous.


It looks a little clumpy because I make it without the added oil.

Pair it with a little fruit, and you've got yourself a meal!



Confession time: Before packing this away in my lunch kit, I put the chicken nuggets together with the couscous and topped it with some marinara sauce. It may sound weird, but it's good-I promise!



Almost ready to go!

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite thing to have for lunch?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

14 comments:

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

Yay, I'm so happy to hear there are fake chicken nuggets that taste good! I will definitely buy these at some point! Their chicken patties are really good too. I tricked my boyfriend into eating one once and he didn't even know it was fake.

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

More sauce sounds good to me!

I love random snack plates for lunch- lots of veggies, salads, yogurt, a little of everything!

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

I like random mixes like that that just work! I made some TJ's cous cous and it was SO different then what i'm used to - it was like round. hehe

My favorite thing for lunch is homemade chicken fried rice!

biz319 said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't bought Boca products in AGES! I'll have to check those out.

I love my soups - so easy to make a big pot on the weekend!

Oh, and anything with cheese!

faithfitnessfun said... Best Blogger Tips

We get a lot of Boca or Morningstar products. They are great for quick, easy meals. And baby M loves them!!!

PamperME said... Best Blogger Tips
This comment has been removed by the author.
eaternotarunner said... Best Blogger Tips

I love to snack for lunch, some fruit, some yogurt and granola, etc etc.

Samantha~ said... Best Blogger Tips

I would love to eat the Boca products more, but they are crazy expensive here!! I do buy morningstar farms products every once in a while though.

Hope you are having a great Wednesday!

Ana said... Best Blogger Tips

Lately, for lunch I have been on a Morningstar bean burger kick!! They are so good topped off with some guacamole.

I haven't tried the Boca chickn' nuggets, but now I am going to definitely have to try them!

Emily said... Best Blogger Tips

I love Boca!! I'm so sad though because my local grocery store insist on having a very tiny sections of these products!!..and I'm glad they tasted like the chicken nuggets you're used to as a kid - I LOVED THEM!

Dawn Dishes It Out said... Best Blogger Tips

I love leftovers for lunch. Some people dislike leftovers ... me, I'll take my leftovers any day!

Andrea @ CanYouStayForDinner.com said... Best Blogger Tips

Mmm, that doesn't sound weird at all, it's like chicken parm! I think my favorite lunch is an enormous salad with tempeh, avocado, hummus, every veggie imaginable, and maybe honey mustard dressing. Yum!

Bec said... Best Blogger Tips

wow I definitely want to get those bocca nuggets! I usually have a wrap or soup :)

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I love having leftovers for lunch - or basically anything HOT!