Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

Happy Thursday!

Today, I'm thankful for life. With all of the tragedy happening in Haiti and with the realization of how suddenly life can change, I thought this would be a perfect thing to be thankful for today.

A few weeks ago, one of my good friend's father in law passed away. Even though he was sick, we still didn't expect it to happen so fast. Then, on Monday, I came home from work and saw my neighbor waving me over to her. She told me that the neighbor next door to me passed away suddenly. His wife came home from work last week and found her husband dead. My husband was talking to him just days ago, and it was so shocking to think that in one instant, your entire life can change.

I don't want to be a downer, but I do want to focus on how precious life is. It's beautiful, and I hope that you experience life to its fullest each and every day.

I'm thankful for getting time to spend with this guy.


He lights up my life like you wouldn't believe.

I'm thankful to spend time with my favorite girls, especially when the husband's away at work.



I'm thankful for the times when life isn't so serious and we can all let loose and have a good time.


Playing Guitar Hero-you might say we're addicted.

And most of all, I'm thankful for being able to act like a fool when I think no one else is looking.



Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!

~Anne Marie

6 comments:

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

Awesome post! And that's such a cute baby!
I am guilty of being a complainer and I should take a cue from you and be more thankful!
I'm thankful for my health, my family, and for getting to spend every day with my best friend and hottie husband!

Love the picture of you dancing!

Jasmine @ Eat Move Write said... Best Blogger Tips

Great question. I'm thankful for the blogging world. I love getting to be a part of SO MANY wonderful people's lives. Even if it's only a comment here and there or a quick email. It reminds me that the media only tells us the bad stuff. The majority of the world is full of incredible, beautiful people. :)

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

He's sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thankful for a job I love and a loving husband and home!

lynn @ the actors diet said... Best Blogger Tips

i played beatles rock band last night - very thankful for that!!!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful that the project my school is doing to raise money for Haiti is VERY successful! We are going to be writing a HUGE check to a single orphanage in Haiti.

Honeycombmama said... Best Blogger Tips

Every breath I take, my husband, my two daughters, and my dreams:)