Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday! One more day until the weekend!

In keeping up with the Thoughtful Thursday theme, today I am thankful for friends.

I've been very blessed with wonderful friends in my life. Although I may not have a "ton" of friends, the ones I do have are completely amazing.

They have each come into my life at various points along the way, and I don't know where I'd be without them.
Let me highlight some of the friends in my life:

My bridal party-the coolest girls in the world!


The best man in our wedding. Seriously one of the nicest guys I have ever met. He and the hubby have been friends since high school.

The fabulous Gina! She's my Hanson/Weight Watcher/Piano Lesson/Know it all (in a good way!) friend! She gives it to me straight, even when I don't want to hear it.


My Michele. Gotta love her. She helped introduce me to the husband, plus, she has an amazing heart.

My brother, me, sister-in-law, Rachel and Jeffrey. They keep me laughing to hard that when I'm around them, it's hard for stop smiling!
Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?
Until next time!
~Anne Marie

7 comments:

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

Great post chickie!

Today I am thankful that I don't have anything to do after work lol

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

What a sweet post :) Friends are such a great part of life. I am thankful for tons of things- Josh, Frank, my family, my friends, starbucks, fresh fruits and vegetables (especially carrots...I'm a little obsessed right now), etc etc!

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

aw what cute pictures - love to see your besties!! Today i'm thankful for work-from-home days. It's been one of those!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful that I have nothing to do tonight - and if feels great!

lynn @ the actors diet said... Best Blogger Tips

yay for friends and family. i'm so thankful for them too, and my adorable doggie, and my health.

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm thankful for my friends and family too. I don't know what I'd do without them!

Jasmine @ Eat Move Write said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm thankful for my friends and hubby.

Love the pics, and don't you love having a good friend that will give it to you straight? It makes life so much better.