Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Still Make It

Over the course of the blog, I've showcased many recipes that I've made for dinner, but the reality is that sometimes, the simplest stuff is the best.

The husband had to work on Saturday, so being the nice wife that I can be, I made him lunch. Instead of doing something all fancy, I made this:


A peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

While it's not as intricate as most foods, it can still be as satisfying. Plus, is there really any better combination involving peanut butter? After I made the sandwich, I knew I had to snap a picture, even though everyone knows how to make it, and it's something that is so commonplace.

Sorry this post is so short, I've got some things to get done today!

Question of the Day:
What's something simple that you make?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

5 comments:

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

Simple things I make:
- Kraft dinner (or other boxed mac and cheese)
- Toasted tomato sandwich
- Canned soup

I love a simple dinner or lunch sometimes!

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

Any kind of peanut butter sandwich is alright with me!

I also make a lot of pasta, which I think is a pretty simple meal.

eaternotarunner said... Best Blogger Tips

Big bowls of cereal! haha

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

I love making quick pasta dishes or some sort of sammie

Gelareh @ Orange Truffle said... Best Blogger Tips

The easiest thing if I have to pack a last minute lunch is almond butter/agave sandwich but if I am at home and want something easy oats... :)