Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Delicious and Simple

Happy Wednesday!

I don't know what it is, but I'm completely sucked into the Bachelor this season. Normally, I don't really follow these types of shows because I think they are completely ridiculous, but there's something about this season that has me hooked. Are there any reality shows that you can't stop watching no matter how unrealistic they are?

You all know how much I love my chicken, so this week's meals wouldn't be complete without some sort of chicken dish.

I've been experimenting with spices recently, and I came across a duo I really like.....pizza seasoning and chili powder. Of course, the pizza seasoning is just a combo of garlic powder, basil and oregano.

I sprinkled some on the chicken.....



....and it came out of the oven steaming and looking tasty.



Yay for another successful chicken dish! Really though, can you mess chicken up?

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite day of the week?

For some reason, I love Wednesdays, and of course, Saturdays! Wednesdays make me happy because that means there's only two more days left in the work week!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

13 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

I love chili powder on pretty much anything! Its like my go to spice. That and red pepper. Great job on the chicken. I really like Fridays, the anticipation of the weekend is fabulous. And Saturdays of COURSE.

Jasmine @ Eat Move Write said... Best Blogger Tips

That chicken looks good. I've recently purchased smoky red pepper, which I've been experimenting with quite often.

For some reason, I love love love Thursday. I even like the word Thursday. lol. I work from home pretty much every day, so I look forward to the weekends only because hubby is home. :D

eaternotarunner said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm a Thursday fan, because the next day is Friday and that's always exciting :-)

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

I lovee the Bachelor but missed the beginning of this season so I never got into it :(

Favorite day of the week? Monday! But that's probably because I'm not working right now lol.

Honeycombmama said... Best Blogger Tips

Looks yummy! I am hooked on the Bachelor as well. I get a kick out of the way they act, should be interesting to see who he picks, but I think it's going to be Tenley. Have a good week Anne Marie!

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

Reality shows -- I'm the queen! But, only because of DVR. ;)

The chicken looks delicious! Love the choice of seasoning!

I love Wednesdays too -- they're usually my slowest day. I also love Saturdays -- hate Sundays!

Samantha~ said... Best Blogger Tips

Your chicken always looks amazing!! I am completely addicted to Biggest Loser, and some of my friends are trying to talk me into getting into the Bachelor. I watched the first few episodes, but the true test will come now that I have class. Will I watch the DVR? Who knows!!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

Saturday is definitely my favourite day of the week!!

I love all these reality shows:
- The Bachelor (and Bachelorette)
- Survivor
- Big Brother
- American Idol/ Canadian Idol

Sad, but true.

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

I get sucked into reality TV sometimes too. Sometimes the mind just has to relax!

I love Wednesdays and of course Fridays!

Another lovely chicken creation!

lynn @ the actors diet said... Best Blogger Tips

i dunno how to cook chicken (it intimidates me) but i guess i never have to since my hubby's a vegetarian. one of these days i'll make a big batch for myself to freeze. this looks easy enough!!!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

The Chicken Queen Strikes Again lol

My fave day of the week would have to be Saturday after 1pm (done with work at the gym). I get to come home and catch up with my dvr...

biz319 said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't seen pizza seasoning before - looks good!

Sunday - its my big cooking day!

Emily said... Best Blogger Tips

ooo! That chicken does look good! I haven't cooked chicken in ages! I'll have to give it a try!