Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

Hello friends!

Here we are again at another thankful Thursday, except that this one happens to fall on New Year's Eve. Today/tonight is supposed to be pretty busy over on my end-my mom and grandmom are supposed to come over mid-day; the in-laws are stopping by around 3:00, and my best friend and her fiancee are coming over to ring in the New Year around 7:30. Despite the many visitors, I couldn't be happier. I love having people over, even if the house isn't where I want it to be. It's a home, and a place where friends and family gather to laugh, smile and love.

In keeping up with the thankful Thursday theme, I thought it would be appropriate to be thankful for the blog today and for all of my blog readers. Blogging has truly changed my life-it's given me an outlet to write, helped me to cook different recipes, and has brought friends into my life that I didn't know a year ago. I can honestly say that you guys are amazing. You keep me going, give me inspiration and help me to realize that maybe my obsession with food isn't so abnormal. ;)

Since 2009 is the year that I started truly blogging, I thought I'd take a look back at some of my favorite posts from 2009.

1. I'm baaaack! This post was my official "I'm getting back to blogging" post.

2. Black Bean Brownies? What?

3. I realized that the scale doesn't define me.

4. I love when those around me respect my decision to eat healthy.

5. Getting together with friends to help those in need always makes for a good time.

6. The husband and I celebrated our first anniversary.

7. My Grandmom had a post dedicated to her.

8. My Uncle played a practical joke on me.

9. You are beautiful.

10. My own personal blogspot was revealed.

11. The very first Thankful Thursday!

Thank you to all of you-the readers, the commentors and the lurkers. You enrich my day just by stopping by this little blog.

Question of the Day:

What are you thankful for?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

5 comments:

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm thankful for my family. I've been spending a lot of time with them in the past few days and I think I had almost forgot how great they are!

Have a happy new year!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful for my Family and Friends and the blogging community...I have met so many great people

Meredith said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm thankful for this blogging community. I don't really have friends interested in health and fitness so I use blogging as my support system.

Happy New Year!

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

Wonderful post! I am thankful for my family, home, friends, and for feeling at ease with myself this year. You are so right- the blogging community is so wonderful and I learn so much every day!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I love your list of fave blog posts - I love all those posts too!!