Here we are again at another thankful Thursday, except that this one happens to fall on New Year's Eve. Today/tonight is supposed to be pretty busy over on my end-my mom and grandmom are supposed to come over mid-day; the in-laws are stopping by around 3:00, and my best friend and her fiancee are coming over to ring in the New Year around 7:30. Despite the many visitors, I couldn't be happier. I love having people over, even if the house isn't where I want it to be. It's a home, and a place where friends and family gather to laugh, smile and love.
In keeping up with the thankful Thursday theme, I thought it would be appropriate to be thankful for the blog today and for all of my blog readers. Blogging has truly changed my life-it's given me an outlet to write, helped me to cook different recipes, and has brought friends into my life that I didn't know a year ago. I can honestly say that you guys are amazing. You keep me going, give me inspiration and help me to realize that maybe my obsession with food isn't so abnormal. ;)
Since 2009 is the year that I started truly blogging, I thought I'd take a look back at some of my favorite posts from 2009.
1. I'm baaaack! This post was my official "I'm getting back to blogging" post.
2. Black Bean Brownies? What?
3. I realized that the scale doesn't define me.
4. I love when those around me respect my decision to eat healthy.
5. Getting together with friends to help those in need always makes for a good time.
6. The husband and I celebrated our first anniversary.
7. My Grandmom had a post dedicated to her.
8. My Uncle played a practical joke on me.
9. You are beautiful.
10. My own personal blogspot was revealed.
11. The very first Thankful Thursday!
Thank you to all of you-the readers, the commentors and the lurkers. You enrich my day just by stopping by this little blog.
Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for?
Until next time!