Saturday, December 26, 2009

Simply Touched

Sometimes I am simply touched by the thoughtfulness of others. Most times, when I don't think someone is noticing, they are, and they know me better than I think.

Two of the professors that I work for went in together on a Christmas gift for me. I thought it was very sweet, and extremely thoughtful of them.

The first gift was an embroidered lunch bag because I'm the girl in the office that always packs her lunch. This was special to me because it has my name spelled the right way. Not everyone spells my name with the "e" at the end of Anne.



I was informed that one of the professor's daughters wanted to put some homemade cookies inside the lunch bag. Because she knows that I wouldn't eat them, she filled it with bath stuff, lip gloss and 1 point Weight Watchers candies.


The stuffed bag.


The candies.

They also got me this amazing cookbook.


How cool is that?

I didn't realize that they paid so much attention that they picked up on the little things in my life that are not work-related. I was touched....simply touched. This gift took some thought and effort, and I truly appreciate their kindness and generosity.

Question of the Day:
What's the most thoughtful gift you've ever received?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

7 comments:

eaternotarunner said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow that is a great gift!

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

That really is a thoughtful gift! I can't think of the most thoughtful gift I have received, but my hubby is pretty good at listening!

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

WOW! That is so so sweet. Merry Christmas!!

Best gift ever= Frank. I had wanted a bulldog forever but knew they were wayyyyy tooo expensive. Josh proposed with Frank and a beautiful ring. Best day ever

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

That is so sweet and thoughtful :-) I love when people put that much thought into a gift.

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow that is so sweet and really thoughtful. They really know you =)

pursuingbalance said... Best Blogger Tips
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meredith (Pursuing Balance) said... Best Blogger Tips

How sweet!