Monday, December 28, 2009

(More) BBQ Chicken

Wow, I can't believe that Christmas is over already. I had such a wonderful time with my family and the in-laws. Despite the fact that I am a food blogger, I had completely forgotten to take pictures of the food that was served. In fact, I didn't think about it until after dinner, when my cousin asked if I was going to post any of the pictures on the blog.

I hope you all enjoyed your holiday!

Yesterday, the husband and I went to see my dear friend Michele in The Best Christmas Pageant Ever. She played the mother, Grace Bradley, and she did a wonderful job! When we came home, I thought it would be a great time to throw in some chicken for meals this week. I raided my cabinets for any free samples I had left, and I came across this guy:


Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce


There wasn't too much sauce in the packet, but it was enough to coat these two pieces of chicken.


By the time it had cooked through, there was barely any sauce left on the chicken!

Oh well....at least it was easy!

I'll leave you with a picture of me and my dear friend, Michele from yesterday. She is so adorable!



Question of the Day:
Tell me something about your best friend.

Until next time!

~Anne Marie

5 comments:

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

My best friend and I have been best friends since grade 3 :-) She was maid of honour in my wedding.

Jack Daniels BBQ sauce sounds fantastic!

Dawn Dishes It Out said... Best Blogger Tips

I married my best friend and he is the most honest person I have ever met!

Meredith said... Best Blogger Tips

I am happily married to my best friend, even if I don't get his obsession with video games.

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

Friends are the best! I just saw my best friend today. I met her in 6th grade when we were both terribly awkward and did not believe in hair product. That's true friendship!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

I grew up with my bestfriend! she is my sister =)