Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

I can't believe it's Christmas day already! It seems like just yesterday the husband and I were putting up our decorations and making the house festive. This is going to be a rather short post, as I have family events to attend!

Today, the husband and I are headed over to my aunt's house. My cousin Allison asked me to bring the game "Catch Phrase" which is always a big hit in my family. Being the loud Italians that we are, everyone gets very into the game to the point where we usually end up yelling over one another in order to be heard. It's all in good fun though!

For those of you that celebrate Christmas, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Question of the Day:
What are you planning to do today?


Until next time!

~Anne Marie

3 comments:

Dawn Dishes It Out said... Best Blogger Tips

Merry Christmas!! We are in Florida enjoying the warm weather. Staying at my in-laws and playing games with the kids all day!! ... maybe swim this afternoon!!!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

Merry Christmas!!

We are just about to have brunch - and then we have turkey dinner tonight with lots of family!

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

Merry X-mas! I hope you have a great holiday!

I'm enjoying the sunshine with a walk or bike ride and then hitting up the movie theater!