Thursday, December 17, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't snow tomorrow. The weather forecasters went from saying that we would have little accumulation and now, they are talking about possible blizzard conditions. I'm not looking forward to trying to drive in the snow. It's something that seriously makes me nervous!

Today I have another video for you. After making this video, I realized a couple of things:

1. I need to learn to edit videos.
2. I talk extremely fast.
3. Talking to a camera (instead of a person) is much more difficult than I thought.


The recipe for the cookies can be found here. It's a tradition for me to make these cookies at least once a year. They are so good!


o


Question of the Day:
Is there any chance of snow in your weekend forecast?

Have a fantastic weekend!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

14 comments:

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

Hm I couldn't get the video working :( I can expect snow this Sunday though. I'm actually really excited about it because I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we have a white Christmas!

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey Christina-try the video now-I had to change my privacy settings on the video. A white Christmas would be nice, as long as it's driveable!

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

wahoooo! Love this so fun. I need to figure out how to edit and post my Body Pump video so I can put it on my blog. I love making cookies :)

No snow (doesn't really snow in Charleston) but its pouring rain right now!

eatmovelove said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my God - I so have wanted to make chocochip cookies lately - must do!! Love your blog :)

Dawn Dishes It Out said... Best Blogger Tips

Great video!! So nice to put the voice to the face!!

Janna (Just Flourishing) said... Best Blogger Tips

I thought your video was great!
Mmm cookies!

biz319 said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the video - congrats on figuring out how to do that!

We have just a dusting - maybe an inch predicted?

Enjoy your weekend!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

Yeah I think we are going to get snow ... at least it is not as cold as it was!

monicaonthego.com said... Best Blogger Tips

Great video! I live in Cleveland and snow is on the way!!!

*Check out my Raw Revolution bar giveaway, going on now on monicaonthego.com*

Mom on the Run said... Best Blogger Tips

I think it is supposed to snow here in CT and I am hosting a cookie exchange tonight :(. Gotta love living in New England.

Have safe travels!

burpandslurp said... Best Blogger Tips

Has it snowed where you live? My place got more than 10 inches. Jeez!

Kristen @ Change of Pace said... Best Blogger Tips

So many bloggers have snow on their last couple posts... Not here! I live in NC and there is no snow coming our way :)

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

We definitely got snow-23 inches! I'm so jealous of those that didn't get any snow. It's insane over on this end!

Meredith (Pursuing Balance) said... Best Blogger Tips

It's getting down to 28 degrees here tonight, but since it's Florida I'm thinking there might not be snow!