Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mrs. Dash Meets Chili

Oooouuuuuccccchhhh!!!! Okay sorry, just had to get that off of my chest. Yesterday I did the boot camp option of the Biggest Loser Workout DVD. I hadn't done this section in a long time, so I figured I should try it out. I forgot how utterly sore it makes you. My arms and legs hurt, but at least I know it works! Is it weird that I actually like being sore? It makes me feel accomplished.

On a side note, has anyone else listened to the Glee Cast radio station at Pandora? It is phenomenal! I've been jamming to tunes from Grease, Disney and other great stuff. Go check it out!

In the never-ending quest to find something different to do with chicken breasts, I combined two of my favorite seasonings-Mrs. Dash and chili powder and sprinkled it on the chicken.





After baking for about 40 minutes or so.

I'm having this for dinner tonight, so I'm looking forward to tasting it. The husband isn't a big fan of spicy food, so I'm hoping that I didn't over-do it on the chili powder.

Question of the Day:

What's your favorite Disney movie?

I love, love, love The Little Mermaid. I could watch it for hours and hours and never get tired of it.

Have a great day!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

12 comments:

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

I love love love being sore too. It definitely makes me feel accomplished!

My favorite Disney movie is Pocahontas. I always wanted to be a native american, which might be weird, but I love how they lived back then!

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

I went through that phase too! I wanted to be native american-it's funny because I thought I was the only one like that :)

eaternotarunner said... Best Blogger Tips

I love feeling sore too! Then I know I am really working ;-)

My favorite is probably the Lion King...I cry every time.

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

HAHA Today I was going to talk about the "good pain" I love when I am sore and right now I am, so I am a happy girl!

My fave Disney Movie is "Sleeping Beauty" I have the special edition dvd that I always watch with my niece lol

Dawn (HealthySDLiving) said... Best Blogger Tips

Oliver & Company...best movie EVER!!! :)

Yum Yucky said... Best Blogger Tips

For 3 years now I've asking my Husband to buy me Disney's Mulan. He thinks I'm joking.

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

I love mixing spices! I can't say I've ever had anything too terrible yet!

I love The Little Mermaid, Lady and the Tramp, Finding Nemo (is that even Disney) and basically all Disney movies!

Have a great day, girl!

vincent said... Best Blogger Tips

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I think I will try the Mrs. Dash and chili pepper on my chicken tonight! It sounds wonderful!!

And Little Mermaid is my favorite also!!!

eatmovelove said... Best Blogger Tips

I've wondered what that workout video is like. Mmmm, chicken , love it :) With sweet potatoes...Gosh, I love sooo many Disney movies - just seen a commercial for 'The Princess & the Frog' tonight.
I do love The Little Mermaid, but it's been awhile since I seen it. I think Finding NEMO is Pixar right...which is still Disney?! IN that case, I love 'Monsters Inc', 'Shrek'...

But otherwise I loved "The Emperor's New Groove"...haha - I spent wayyyy too much time on that question !!!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

100%, no question - The Little Mermaid. I l-o-v-e it!!!!

DAwn said... Best Blogger Tips

I love feeling sore the day after working out too!! At least you know you did something, right?

Having 2 young daughters we watch Disney movies all the time! I too love The Little Mermaid. It's the 1st one I introduced to them. I love all of them though.