Friday, November 27, 2009

Moo-Less Chocolate Pie

I came across the recipe for this pie on another blog, and I wish I could remember which blog it was. If this was posted on your blog, please let me know-I want to give you credit for introducing me to this amazing recipe!

Now that it's after Thanksgiving, I can finally reveal to my family that the secret ingredient in this was silken tofu. I'll let everyone know on Monday how they actually liked it. If you haven't guessed, I scheduled this post in advance. Right now, I'm most likely out shopping with my mom for some Christmas gifts.

This is the BEST recipe I think I have ever posted, no lie. You can't taste the tofu at all. It's extremely rich, so I would advise cutting a very small piece!


The only thing I didn't add was the liquor. I'm not a drinker, and my family is the same way.


The recipe can be found here.




The melted chocolate chips and tofu blended together



In the graham cracker crust


Sliced up!

Question of the Day:

What's your favorite kind of dessert?


I love anything desert related and therefore can't pick my favorite! I will say that I love chocolate desserts more than non-chocolate though :)



Until next time!

~Anne Marie

5 comments:

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

Yums that sounds good!

momentanew said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow, that pie looks so tasty!!! I really really really love cheesecake. Mmmmmm....

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

Looks awesome! Hope you got some good shopping in. Favorite dessert=fresh fruit and cool whip or frozen yogurt

eaternotarunner said... Best Blogger Tips

looks amazing! I will have to give it shot :-)

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I just wrote down the recipe - it sounds and looks amazing!! I am going to make it!!