Friday, November 13, 2009

I've Forgotten

I've forgotten that when the husband isn't home, this is a perfect spot to eat dinner.
In case you're wondering, it's Dr. Phil on TV.....don't judge!

I've forgotten that even if I thought a food tasted disgusting when I was younger, I might be surprised and like the taste of it now.
I've forgotten that notes are a great way to remind myself which dishes are done at what time. This is particularly helpful when I've crammed my oven to its full capacity.


Does anyone else do this?

I've forgotten that in order to not eat the entire bag of this....



I need to do more of this....




I've forgotten how much I loved to do this with my mom.....

We used to do the Philadelphia Inquirer crossword puzzle together during dinner. On one side of the table was my plate, on the other side was hers, and the crossword puzzle was in the middle. It rocked.


Lastly, and probably most important......
I've forgotten that the number on this doesn't determine who I am as a person. In fact, this number means absolutely nothing.



Question of the Day:
What have you forgotten?
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
Until next time!
~Anne Marie



Text Color

11 comments:

eaternotarunner said... Best Blogger Tips

I love finding new blogs too!

Also I love crossword puzzles :-) I just started getting back into them!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

I need to remember the last one! I am a slave to my scale and I hate that I let it set the tone of my day grrrrrr.

I have forgotten how nice it was when I was younger (3 or 4) and my mom would be in the kitchen cooking and I would sit in the living room watching Price is Right and I Dream of Jeannie while the house was filled with yummy aromas

Annette Solarski said... Best Blogger Tips

I've forgotten what a great niece I have and how proud I am of her!!!

Dawn Dishes It Out said... Best Blogger Tips

I have forgotten how great it feels to be organized! I have realized that life isn't always perfect!

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks, Aunt Nette!!

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

Love this post! I've forgotten how it feels to sit and be still, without technology or anything and just enjoy the moments!

Have a great day!

Annette Solarski said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey, by the way Uncle Joe would be extremely proud of the Prunes!!!!!!

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

Aunt Nette, he was the first person I thought of when I ate them! All I would have to do is get some skinny water to go with it! haha

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

Prunes get such a bad rap. They're so good!

I forgot how much I love the holidays!

eatmovelove said... Best Blogger Tips

I also forget how much I love this time of year and the holidays! I forget how every time I say I will NEVER buy coffee cake and cream cheese frosting at the grocery store - and avoid those sections altogether...that it's going to happen anyway :(...I also 'forget' to accomplish everything i have planned for the day...

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I have forgotten how much I love decorating for Christmas, and how I can't wait to do it!