Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Husband Makes an Omelet

Hello everyone!

I can't believe how fast this day is flying. I'm telling you, once this week is over with, things will be much more calm around the office.

On Sundays, the husband and I like to have meals that take little to no effort. Since I cook for the majority of the week, I usually ask him to make omelets for dinner. The main reason is because I can't make one myself. Yup, I'm omelet deficient. I found out on our honeymoon that the husband knows how to make some amazing omelets-we had one for breakfast almost every morning!

On a whole, the hubby tends to be more serious than funny. Every once in a while, he gets in these moods where he makes me constantly laugh. I recorded this video because while he was making my omelet, he was in one of those moods. You'll see what I'm talking about when you watch.

For those of you that know my husband personally, be prepared for a laugh, and a different side of him that you might not normally see.

video
I took some pictures along the way.....

Cooking the omelet

The chef stopping to pose for a picture



My Sunday night dinner. What more could a girl ask for? Sweet potatoes and a half egg/half egg white omelet.
Question of the Day:
Do you ever eat breakfast for dinner? What do you think about it?
I didn't eat breakfast for dinner until I got married. I don't think I'll ever go back-it's just too good!
Until next time!
~Anne Marie










3 comments:

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

Ha! Loved the video. I would eat breakfast all day long, if I could. I eat eggs for breakfast a lot and I love oatmeal and cereal too!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

HAHA I love the video! your hubby is too cute =)

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I am totally omelet deficient too! My hubby makes them perfectly though :-) We never have breakfast for supper, but I wouldn't be opposed to it.