Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving on a Thankful Thursday!

Hello everyone!
I want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! I'm headed to two places-my mother-in-law's house for dinner and my mom's house for dessert. I can't wait to see everyone!
In keeping with the Thankful Thursday theme, this Thursday I am thankful for the opportunity to see nature in all it's beauty.

I love being outdoors and scoping out what's around me. Catching glimpses of a sunrise or sunset makes me smile. This past weekend, the husband and I went to a state park and walked around for hours. It was awesome to be in the woods and trying to navigate our way around.
Here are a few of my favorite nature scenes that I've been lucky to witness:
Watching the sunrise on Ocean Isle Beach in North Carolina.
The hubby and I ate ice cream on rocking chairs and saw this view of the clouds

From the Ocean Isle Bridge

Sunset on our last evening at Ocean Isle Beach


The beginning of the sunset
The above pictures are from the husband and I's honeymoon. We went to Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina and stayed in my uncle's condo. It was amazing! It's one of my favorite places to be.

I know this isn't really a nature picture, but it's one that I love. My friends and I drove from Philly all the way to Tulsa Oklahoma in the course of two days. Why, you may ask? So we could
be a part of this:
Believe it or not, my friends and I were third row in this crowd. We went to see Hanson. No joke.
Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?
Until next time!
~Anne Marie

3 comments:

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

I love all the pictures!!!! Happy Thanksgiving honey!!!!!!!!

The number one thing I am grateful for this year is my family...they are amazing =)

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

Beautiful pictures! And I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving. I am thankful for family, friends & Health ;)

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful that it is almost the weekend, and I have my first Christmas party of the season to go to on Saturday! I love, love, love Christmas parties!!!!!!