Friday, October 16, 2009

Questions Answered

Last week, I expressed interest in answering reader questions.  I got a few and wanted to take the time to answer them.  Thank you all for submitting your questions-I really appreciate it!  If anyone is interested in asking a question relating to food, health, exercise, general questions about myself, please feel free to e-mail me at abinns3142@aol.com.

These questions are from Mari over at Namaste:

How Long have you been married?

The hubby and I got married on 9/5/08, so that would be a little over one year and a month!



Do you still follow Points?

Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. I've tried to balance my lifestyle with eating foods that are good and nutritious without writing down everything. If I feel that I'm losing ground and eating more than I should, I go back to counting points. Occasionally, I'll track my day and make sure that I'm not too far off from where my target points should be, and I'm typically okay.

I know you work at WW's but what is your full time job?

I work at a law school as an administrative assistant to ten professors.  I'm very lucky that I'm at a job that I truly enjoy.  It can get pretty hectic sometimes, but mostly, it's a fun place to work.


Was it hard to become a WW's leader?
 
I don't work as a Weight Watcher's leader, but I do work as a receptionist and a weigher.  The leader training is more intensive than the receptionist/weigher position.  All I had to do was reach my goal weight to work for Weight Watchers.  Since I already attended weekly meetings anyway, I thought it would be a good idea to continue attending and help other members along their journey.
 
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!! 
 
Until next time!
~Anne Marie

8 comments:

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you for answering my questions! I think that it's great that you are working with WW to help other accomplish what you did. I know the main reason I want to be a PT is because someone helped me get here and I want to play it forward.

Hey one more question...you are an east cost girl? I saw that you mentioned on my site that you listen to Elvis in the am too. =)

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

east coast*

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

You're welcome-thank you for asking the questions!

That's awesome about wanting to become a PT. Paying it forward is what it's all about.

I actually live in Philly, and Elvis comes in on 102.1 in the morning.

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

I didn't know you worked for WW- how cool! I agree it's great that you help others achieve their goals!

Allison (Balance in Bites) said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice reader questions =D That's neat that you're a receptionist for WW... once I get to my goal weight, I was actually considering checking that out. I'm not sure if I would have time for it, though =(

brandi said... Best Blogger Tips

great Q&A! I went through Leader Training for WW and lead for a while. Fun, but a lot of work.

Meredith (Pursuing Balance) said... Best Blogger Tips

Those are some good questions! I think it's great that you are helping other people reach their goals at WW and on your blog!

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks, everyone :)