Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Own Blogspot

Is anyone else experiencing rain like there's no tomorrow? I think we've had a total of two or three nice days in the past week and the rest have been rainy. Here's to hoping that the weather will improve soon!

So, instead of posting another recipe, I thought I'd change it up a little bit. I decided to record a small video about where I blog. I have to admit that I do a lot of blogging while I sit in the office all day, but I wasn't about to bring my camera into work and start filming. I think my office mates would look at me like I was a little loony. Even thought it produces a little anxiety, I'm excited to share the video with you, and I'd by lying if I told you it wasn't fun to record.

I mention the oatmeal cookies, which I posted about here.

Without further introduction, here's the video.



Let me know what you think.....whether you like it or not, suggestions...I'm open to anything.

Question of the Day:
Where is your personal blogspot? And, for those who don't have a blog, where do you do most of your blog reading?

Enjoy your day!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

11 comments:

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

OMG I kid you not, I was thinking of doing that last night! Such a great idea =)

I do most of my blogging at work or on my couch at home =)

I hope the cookies were good =)

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

Cute video! I loved that you showed your kitchen (because we are all stalkers) and I blog with my feet up in front of the TV too! I like the video posts, so keep it up!

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks, ladies! Mari, you should do it! We're all curious!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

It is definitely raining where I am too ... strangeness.

brandi said... Best Blogger Tips

cute!

I usually blog from the couch, with my feet up on the ottoman :)

peanutbutterbliss said... Best Blogger Tips

i always love seeing where others blog. It gives me a sense that I know where all the great creations come from :)

*Naomi* said... Best Blogger Tips

hey!! love your blog and great video,...totally agree that I always love when bloggers give a voice to their words! your place looks great!! i was hoping a sneak peak at the cookies! lol

I blog in my kitchen or living room...depends on my mood i guess haha

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks! I didn't even think to show the cookies....that would've made so much sense!!

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

Great video! So cute :) I love seeing where people blog. I blog in like 20 different spots haha. Isn't acorn squash sooooooooo good? I can't get enough

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

Erica-

Thanks! It really is-I can't get enough of it!

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

I like the video. I love seeing where other people blog! I usually blog from my kitchen counter or table. I like being in the kitchen at all times :)