Friday, September 25, 2009

Pizza Time

I don't know about you, but I love pizza.  I love it so much that I've made it here, here and over here.  I've made it more times than that, but I figured that was enough pizza links for one post. 

A few weeks ago, while my mom was food shopping, she found pre-made wheat pizza dough.  It was on sale for $.99 so she picked one up for me.  I just got around to making it this weekend, and it was fabulous!  It was much easier than making the dough by hand, but there is something about homemade dough that I still can't get over.  I did a simple topping of fat free mozzarella cheese and popped it in the oven for 20 minutes. 

It doesn't get much better than this.















I figured I'd post some of the pictures I took along the way

















Before going into the oven


















Question of the Day:
What's your favorite pizza topping?

I like almost anything on top of my pizza, but I'm a huge fan of plain old cheese. 

I hope you enjoy your weekend!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

13 comments:

brandi said... Best Blogger Tips

I love pizza! I love mushrooms on pizza

Dawn Dishes It Out said... Best Blogger Tips

Mmm, pizza! I love chunky tomatoes and onions on top!! Oh, & fresh basil.

Samantha~ said... Best Blogger Tips

I love to pile my pizza high with onions!! Yum, I love the taste of baked onions and cheese. To die for!!

Dawn (HealthySDLiving) said... Best Blogger Tips

I loooooooooooove pizza too! When I'm in NY I pretty much eat it every single day! lol
My favorite toppings when I make it is onions, spinach, mushroom, tomatoes. Now I pizzzzza!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

I love pizza! I love it loaded with veggies, or loaded with meats and veggies, or a just a plain cheese slice, or pepperoni slices!

Can you tell that I love pizza????

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm right there with you-pizza is a great food!

RunToTheFinish said... Best Blogger Tips

what $.99 that is ridiculously cheap!! pizza used to be our friday go to, but we've stopped here lately...may have to revisit that tonight!

i love canadian bacon

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Annmarie!

I just love your blog! It's a hoot!

Can't wait to try some of your yummy recipes too!

Mrs.P

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

I meant to ask this question on my blog last week b/c I make homemade pizza every week and am running out of topping ideas! Now I can just get them from here :)

My favorite would have to be black olives with green peppers.

Jocelyn said... Best Blogger Tips

Yum! Looks delish. I enjoy extra olives and hot peppers on mine ;)

THE ACTORS DIET said... Best Blogger Tips

i grew up eating sausage and shrooms on my pizza but now i like spinach and broccoli. but one of my faves is white clam pizza (from pepe's in new haven, ct)

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

Mrs. P, I can't believe you commented-you are the best! Thank you so much!

Bec said... Best Blogger Tips

I am a huge fan of just cheese pizza too :) Simple and delicious!