Saturday, September 5, 2009

One Year!

I know I've been talking about the anniversary for a few days, but I wanted to make this post a tribute to my wonderful husband.  He's the one I've laughed with and cried with, the one who's seen me at my worst and loves me anyway. 

When we first met, I was completely smitten with him, although he told me that he wanted to be friends first.  Of course, I was disappointed, but it was one of the best decisions we have ever made.  We got to know each other and then proceeded to date.  I have the best of both worlds-a best friend and the love of my life.  I'm sorry for the sappy post, but since I talk about him enough on the blog, I thought that I would make a post specifically about him.  I've included some pictures of us throughout our relationship just for fun.

Happy anniversary, Dan!  I love you!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

2 comments:

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

Aww happy anniversary! What a cute post :)

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks, Christina!!