Thursday, August 13, 2009

Why Yes, Yoga IS Yummy!

Yoga is something I've dabbled in, but never fully committed to. I can remember taking a yoga class at my local gym a few years ago, but when the instructor left, so did I. When I began my weight loss journey, I mainly did lots of cardio. Yoga was something that was put on the back burner until recently.

I've been visiting Polly's blog for quite some time. She seems likes such a positive, uplifting person, and I truly enjoy her outlook on life. For those of you that are familiar with her blog, you'll know that she teaches yoga. She also has a DVD for those of you who are interested in purchasing it. Until I can scrounge enough money for the DVD (the budget it tight these days), I will resort to her online collection of yoga videos. Each video is around ten minutes long. On Tuesday night, I tackled Yoga for Digestion and Yoga for Yummy Abs. I came away with the feeling that yoga is yummy, but it is also hard work!

I am so thankful for her videos. They are perfect for a quick, relaxing and refreshing workout. Thanks for all you do Polly!

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite form of exercise?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

6 comments:

Gina said... Best Blogger Tips

i love this question of a day thing! honestly, my favorite form of exercise is walking! but it has to be outside...i get bored on the treadmill.

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks! I LOVE to walk, and I agree with you-outside walking is so much better than the treadmill!

polly said... Best Blogger Tips

you are so SWEET! I'm so happy you enjoy the videos!! XOXO

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

:) thank you! i'm so happy you make them!

jjhampton said... Best Blogger Tips

I am the same as you. I have dabbled but never committed. I do really want to do one of Polly's videos though. Hmmm??? My fav. form of exercise is definitely weights :). I love lifting :)

~Justine

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

Polly's videos are sweet! I got into lifting weights a few months ago, but wish I was more committed to it.