Friday, August 14, 2009

In a Mexican Kind of Mood

Happy Friday!! We've finally made it to the end of the week!

I don't know what's gotten into me lately, but I've been in a Mexican mood this week. First, it was the chimichangas, and now it's bean burritos. I made these for my lunch this week and they are extremely filling and very tasty!

The recipe is courtesy of Weight Watchers and can be found here.


Cooking the veggies on the stove


All on the wrap


Rolled up and ready to eat

The husband and I reached an agreement about cooking on the weekends. Since he has so many house projects to do and doesn't enjoy cooking (while I am the EXACT opposite), we decided that I would do the cooking for the week on Sunday and he would work on the house. YAY for me! While I truly appreciate his help in the kitchen, I am very excited about having free time in the kitchen. It definitely gives me more time to try new recipes, which could only be a good thing!

Question of the Day:

What's your favorite ethnic cuisine?

For me, it's a toss up between Italian and Chinese!

Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Until next time!

~Anne Marie







1 comments:

Gina said... Best Blogger Tips

italian & mexican are my favorites!! :)