Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuna Helper

Can you believe we are almost in the middle of the work week already? No complaints over on this end!
I keep forgetting to bring my camera into work so that I can upload my food pictures, so I apologize for the lateness of this blog.

When planning the meals for this week, I checked out my cabinets high and low for possible things to use for dinners. I came across a box of Tuna Helper and remembered just how long we've had it in the house. My mom gave my husband and I this box (along with a whole lot of food) when we first moved into the house together.

For the life of me, I can't ever remember having Tuna or Hamburger Helper before. It just wasn't something that my mom typically had in the house. So, with a new meal in mind and a can of tuna in hand, I made the Tuna Helper.

The result?

This

It actually tasted pretty good. I think I'd be more of a Hamburger Helper kind of girl, but all in all, I was happy with the result. Seriously, this meal couldn't get any easier.

I hope you all have a fantastic week!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

0 comments: