Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lotsa Pasta

The husband requested that we have pasta last week. If it were up to him, I think we'd have pasta every day. (Not that it's a bad thing, but I'm terrible with the serving size!)

Since I didn't get around to making a post about it before, I wanted to share with you the pound of pasta the husband requested. He finished this up in about 3 days or so.



While I absolutely love pasta, I'm even more in love with homemade pasta. Even though it takes awhile to make, it's so worth it in the end.

The blog will be on a little hiatus.....I'm going down the shore for a few days. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week/weekend!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

2 comments:

Rose said... Best Blogger Tips

Enjoy the shore!

jjhampton said... Best Blogger Tips

Have fun on the beach!! I am afraid of pasta, no lies!!!

~Justine