Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bubble Up Pizza Revisited

Hello everyone!

After having bubble up pizza casserole a few weeks back, I decided I wanted to include it again in this week's menu plan. The first time I posted this recipe on the blog, I hadn't quite mastered the biscuits. When I ate the casserole, some of the biscuits clumped to one side, resulting in little vegetables and ground beef. This time, I made sure that the biscuits were evenly distributed to ensure that no one's slice was just biscuit dough. I also forgot to add the cheese at the end, and instead added it at the beginning. This resulted in more of a baked in cheese instead of a melted topping. I'm eating this for dinner tonight, so I'm excited to see how it turned out!









Close up of the casserole.

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

5 comments:

Rose said... Best Blogger Tips

This looks SO good.

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks! It really takes away the pizza craving plus gets your veggies in!

Gina said... Best Blogger Tips

omg i want that!!!

Karena said... Best Blogger Tips

This might need to go on my menu for next week! :)

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

:) thanks!