Friday, June 12, 2009

BBQ Chicken Time!

We have finally arrived at Friday! I thought it would never get here!
As part of my realization (and some of Gina's urging), I have been trying to rotate what I've been eating for lunch and dinner. As many of you know, I am a creature of habit. I eat the same lunch almost every day until I get bored, and I plan my dinners on a two week rotation of meals. Crazy? Yes. Time saving? Absolutely.
This week I decided to mix up my lunches and dinners. I have to say that it has been very interesting. It's nice knowing that I'm not coming home to the same thing each night, and it definitely makes for more interesting meals.
Last night the hubby and I chowed down some BBQ chicken. Nothing could have been easier than pouring some Hunt's BBQ sauce over some chicken and putting it in the oven for a half hour.
It was amazing! Just the right amount of sweetness and spiciness.
Any interesting plans for the weekend?
I'm hoping to catch a glimpse of my nephew. I can't wait!
Until next time!
~Anne Marie

0 comments: