Friday, May 15, 2009

VitaTops

Happy Friday everyone!

I think I've been hiding under a rock, but I had my first taste of VitaTops on Wednesday. I have heard so many wonderful things about them, but they can be pricey. Honestly, that's why I've stayed away from them for such a long time.

After I decided to start tracking again, I debated about purchasing VitaTops to combat my chocolate cravings. Gina is a huge fan of them, and she is asomeone I can trust to provide good food reviews. She recommended trying the Triple Chocolate Chunk VitaTops. I ordered them last week and was majorly stalking patiently waiting for the UPS guy to show up and bring me my goodies.

As my luck would have it, the UPS guy showed up just as I was about to finish my ice cream on Wednesday night. I quickly stashed the rest of my serving back into the container just so that I could try the much talked about muffin tops. I took this picture before ripping into the package.






Oh.my.goodness. They were amazing! For 100 calories, 1.5 grams of fat and 5 grams of dietary fiber, you get a delicious, chocolaty, fudgey muffin top that does the job of stopping all cravings for chocolate. Gina, you were right-they were worth the money! I'm trying very hard not to eat one every day, and so far, so good!

If you are interested in buying VitaTops, you can do so by going here.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. My 13 year old cousin is coming to my house for a sleepover tonight. It should be a fun time!

Until next time!

~Anne Marie








2 comments:

Gina said... Best Blogger Tips

i knew you'd love them! so glad u got them! i just finished mine for the morning! :)

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

they are so addictive! every time i open my freezer i try to avert my eyes!