Monday, May 18, 2009

Sleepover Weekend

Hello everyone!

Happy Monday. Thank goodness Monday is almost down the drain. I don't know about you, but it's the toughest day of the week for me.

This weekend was a lot of fun. My 13 year old cousin, Allison, slept over my house for the first time. The husband was away this weekend, and I thought it would be a great time to hang out with her. Allison loves to cook, and so when I told her we were making homemade pizza, she was so excited!

We followed this recipe and made a white pizza instead of a traditional cheese pizza. Allison couldn't believe her eyes when this came out of the oven.



I was able to restrain myself and only have two pieces. We decided to have some veggies and wheat thins on the side. It was delicious!

I finally told her about my food blog and she was very excited. In fact, after dinner, she spent the next hour or so checking out the blog.

After some fun times playing Wii Fit, shopping at Kohl's and looking around at Blockbuster, we decided to call it a night.

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

0 comments: