Wednesday, May 13, 2009

CoCo Pop! (No, not the cereal!)

Hello everyone!

Happy Wednesday! I have been a little busy since the last blog, but I am here to give a review of a product.

Welcome CoCo Pop!



A co-worker of mine found these little gems at Fresh Grocer. One of these monster sized cakes (5 ounces per serving) has 16 calories, 0 grams of fat and 0 grams of fiber. On their own they taste pretty plain, but paired with some salsa, hummus, or some other dip, they are fantastic!

The ingredient list isn't too shabby either: wheat, rice, corn and sea salt. I love snacks that are made from natural ingredients.



The only gripe I have about these little rice cake-like dreams is that they are ridiculously delicate and it made it hard to transport them home. Some of them are crushed at the bottom of the bag, but they are still yummy!


The nutritional information is blurry, but I just had to take a picture!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

0 comments: