Friday, May 22, 2009

Bubble Up Pizza

Happy Friday!

I can't wait for the long weekend. Even though it'll be busy with my nephew's Baptism and a family bbq, it should still be a nice time to relax and enjoy the weather.

I've been wanting to post this recipe since I made it, but I wanted to wait until I actually ate it before I revealed the amazingness that is Bubble Up Pizza. There have been many variations on this recipe, but I typically go to Jaime's website to find the recipe. I use the meat in this version, so it's 6 points per slice. It's completely worth it when you want pizza but don' t want to make homemade dough. I have also found that it's much easier to eat one slice of this stuff than it is to have one slice of regular pizza.

This recipe is a keeper for sure!

I leave you with the yummy pictures.....


Right out of the oven


Close up of the cheesiness!

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

0 comments: