Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Another One from Gina and a Review!

I'm baaaack! Anne Marie has asked that I write another blog, and I'm happy to oblige! First of all, I wanna say her blog has been great! I love the recipes she's sharing with us, and I love how she is willing to share her weight management struggles. I'm sure we can all relate! Thanks, Anne Marie!

The big thing I wanted to talk about today is an energy drink. Hungry Girl is a big fan, so I became curious and had to buy it! We all know who HG is, and if you don't! Go to her website! www.hungry-girl.com. HG has specials for the energy drink, FRS, every once in awhile. It's expensive, so I only get it when a special is going on, but I must say...these drinks are worth it! They're NOTHING like the other energy drinks. Many of them have nothing but sugar in them; FRS is not like that at all. They only have a small amount of caffeine, and you really are energized the whole day. I usually have one in the morning on days I know I have a lot to do after work. The last thing I want is to have no energy running errands, painting in our house, or doing housework. I've never been a fan of energy drinks, but I've definitely gotten hooked on these. They come in an assortment of flavors, including Low-Cal Wild Berry and Low-Cal Peach Mango. Those are the two I've had. They both taste like a non-carbonated juice drink, but the Peach Mango one has a creamy taste to it...not sure how I feel about that yet. Oh! Also, get the low-cal drinks...they're only 25 calories each rather than 130 like some of the others they have. Go on over to www.frs.com to see what I'm talking about! :)

As Anne Marie says, until next time!

~Gina

0 comments: